domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

Our race is our identity

We must understand that our race is our identity. My race, my people, my cultures and this earth itself is my “higher power”. I put my race above myself. All of these things I would put my well being on the line for. They are me and I am them. I am not the origin of myself, my being did not originate with myself, but originated from many others before me and inside of me. I EXIST BECAUSE MY RACE EXSISTS. To do things that benefit your people also benefits you, because you are your race and your race is you, you are ancestors and they you, you are your descendants and they you. To go outside of yourself for the benefit of others (namely your race) to me is inherit in the European heart. Our Paganism comes from our European hearts. The European religion is one of self discipline. To put your needs aside for others takes great discipline. Self sacrifice and self discipline is European through and through.There are many forms of self sacrifice. Self Sacrifice can apply to many spheres of life.

From Misanthropic División: http://vk.com/md_international


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.